- Primary Production
- Primary Production in General
Use the OOI Concept Map Builder tool to create a concept map of primary production.
How to Create a Concept Map
Important: You can only create maps using a desktop or laptop computer. Tablets and mobile devices that do not support Flash cannot be used with this tool
- To create a concept map in the OOI Ocean Education Portal you must first register for an account. You must be logged into the website to create and save concept maps.
- Click on the Concept Maps link on the OOI home page menu bar and select Create a Concept Map.
- The Concept Map Builder will open with a new workspace to build out your concept map. Make sure to give it a title and save your concept map.
- For more information of how to work in the Concept Map Builder, open and read the Creating a Concept Map Using the OOI Ocean Education Portal resource.
Finished the activity? Please take our quick Student Survey